Saturday, November 19, 2005

Assignment finished

Woohoo!! The last assignment has been handed in. It involved a late night Thursday - a brain too tired to figure out the title for it, a mad panic Friday morning to make last minute changes and print it out and then a dash to be at the course on time - but IT IS FINISHED!

I have rediscovered my love of learning by doing this course. I enjoy being challenged and made to think - of having to look at my beliefs and theology and re examine them. My faith will be the stronger for it.

I have also learnt that if I take too long writing a blog my computer kicks me off the net!!!!

2 comments:

godsgirl said...

I have also learnt that if I take too long writing a blog my computer kicks me off the net!!!!
LOL!!! Anyways, I'd glad you've finished your assignment. Hope to hear from you soon about helping you out with your blog.

ElizabethB said...

Hey Welcome to our world!!!!
So here is how I do it: I write up what I want to say on a word document. Copy it, hold it in my little arrow head while I bring up the net and paste it! Every time I feel like I have tricked the net with my smart arrow head. :-)