Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I'm hooked on Elvis

I've been watching the documentary on Shine TV about Elvis and his amazing love of gospel songs and I have to admit I'm hooked. Man, he had an incredible voice. He sang those songs with such passion and feeling, and yet I couldn't dismiss how the media portrayed the other side to his life.

I kinda wondered how I am - singing worship songs on Sunday and yet what is the other side of my life like to the people I work with, and meet with the rest of the week?

I'm not beating myself up over it - it is just a thought that has been sitting with me this week.

I am also wondering how long before the song "He touched me" stops insisting on being sung in my head (and if I am totally honest, sung out loud in the shower!).

1 comment:

godsgirl said...

lol!! Go the singing.