Thursday, July 20, 2006

The house is alive to the sound of ....

Since our return from Oz, the house has been alive to the sounds of ... Inspector Clouseau - as only Peter Sellers can play him!

Yes, while on holiday we found the original Pink Panther series on DVD. (That was before the self-denial sermon really started intruding into my consciousness!)

Even my kids commented that the original series (especially the latter ones) were funnier than the remake. The fight scenes with Cato... the hunchback disguise ... the Toulouse Le Trec disguise... I could go on!

So, we had great fun watching them at night and I think Alastair has pretty much got the accent down pat. Just have to get the kids trained up now!

1 comment:

Rayd said...

I watched the new one for the first time the other week, i haven't yet seen the old one but i couldn't stop laughing at the new one.
I'll have to go to the video store and hire the old one if it's even better!